Jon Gold acquired Evans & Green LLC January 2, 2022 after Doug Evans and Brent Green’s retirement.
Jon Gold has practiced law as an attorney in Springfield, MO since 1990. Jon’s practice has concentrated on Creditor Rights/Collections, Bankruptcy, General Business Law, and Real Estate.
- Western District of Missouri
- Federal Court
- Juris Doctorate, University of Missouri-Columbia (1990)
- Business Administration, University of Iowa (1986)
- Law Clerk to the Honorable George Flanigan, Missouri Court of Appeals,
- Southern District (1990-1991)
- Founding Member and Managing Attorney, RGG Law (1995)
- Missouri Certified Mediator (2015‑Present)
- Pro Bono Award from Missouri Bar Association Recognizing Free Legal Services (2010)
- Pro Bono Award from Legal Service of Southern MO Recognizing Free Legal Services (2004)
- Past Chairman of the Social Security and Bankruptcy Committees of the Springfield Metropolitan bar Association
- Bankruptcy Seminar Speaker for the Missouri Bar Association and Springfield Bar Association
- Awarded with Hubbell’s prestigious AV Rating, a peer rating of the highest level of professional excellence
- Past Chairman of the Board, Old Missouri Bank
Haley joined the firm in July of 2021 after moving back home to Springfield from Northwest Arkansas, where she graduated cum laude from the University of Arkansas School of Law before working as a senior manager for Walmart Corporate in the Global Ethics & Compliance department.
Since joining Evans & Green, Haley has handled many claims for clients and has successfully represented several of the firm’s clients in court as well as in bench trials, which have consistently resulted in judgments favorable to our clients.
In addition to her Creditors’ Rights practice, Haley has represented clients in Bankruptcy and Social Security Disability cases and has a strong understanding of the ways in which these areas of law can impact our ability to utilize various collection practices.
Outside of work, Haley is passionate about serving the communities in which she lives. She has held leadership roles with non-profits in her area, serving as Fundraising Event Chair for the Junior League of Northwest Arkansas in 2019, and as a “Big Sister” with the Big Brothers and Big Sisters organization for two years.
- Juris Doctorate, University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville (2018)
- B.A. in Journalism/Advertising & Public Relations, University of Arkansas (2015)
- Western District of Missouri Federal Court